Tator Tot Casserole
- 1 package of tater tots
- 1 lb of hamburger
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 can of cream on celery soup and 1 can of water to make sauce
- 2 cups of peas
- 1 can of green beans
- grated cheddar cheese
- Fry hamburger and onions together.
- Line the baking dish with tater tots in neat rows.
- Add hamburger on top of tater tots.
- Then add vegetables on top of hamburger.
- Mix soup and water in seperate bowl and cover tater tots, hamburger and veggies.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes until it's hot an bubbly.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.