Rice Krispie Squares
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows or 40 large marshmallows
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir melted marshmallows and Rice Krispies into a large greased bowl, mix until Rice Krispies are well coated.
- Using lightly greased spatula, press into greased 9x13 pan.
- Place in fridge until set.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.