Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cup margarine
- 2 cup white sugar
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Add cinnamon and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.