Simple Meat and Gravy
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp Better Than Bouillon mix
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb of stew meat
- Add water to the slow cooker and mix in bullion and onion.
- Add stew meat.
- Add salt and pepper as wanted.
- Let cook for 4-6 hours.
- If you have an Instant Pot, cook meat for 10-15 minutes to soften the meat.
- Meat should be juicy and tender, the liquid can be used to make gravy.
If you enjoyed that recipe, here are more:
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.