- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 4 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- Cream margarine and sugars.
- Add eggs and molasses and mix in.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls and dip half way into granulated sugar.
- Place sugar side up on cookie sheet and press down with a fork (don't press too much).
- Bake at 350 F for 9 minutes.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.