- 2 cups celery
- 2 cups carrots
- 3 cups potatoes
- ½ cups onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 cups chicken broth
- poultry seasoning
- Chop up all the veggies and add to crockpot.
- Chop up the potatoes and add them to the crockpot.
- Finally dice the cooked chicken, add to crockpot along with chicken broth and seasonings.
- I usually use left over chicken from a rotisserie chicken.
- Let cook for six hours or until the potatoes and vegetables are soft.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.