Chicken Pot Pie
- ¼ cup of diced onion;
- ⅔ cup of diced carrots
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ½ oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½can of milk
- ½ cup Original Bisquick mix
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch oven safe dish with cooking spray.
- Cook onions and carrots.
- Add vegetables, chicken to the dish.
- Mix soup and add to vegetables and chicken and stir to combine.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended and pour ontop of mixtures in dish.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.