- 1½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup margarine (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and add all the wet ingredients. Stir by hand until just combined. Don't over mix!
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Dough will be very thick.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. Don't over bake, take them out when just barely done.
- Serve alone or with ice cream.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.