Apple or Peach Crisp
- apples or peaches (enough to fill the pan half full)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter
- Grease 9X13 cake pan.
- Core, peel, and slice apples or peaches. Cover bottom of the pan with apples.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the apples.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add butter by mixing in with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350 F for 45-50 minutes.
We are Nathan and Kelli. We are the parents of 8 children and have a goal to eat well, without food becoming a focal point of our day. This means we focus on healthy meals that are simple and fast. This website is where we have documented the food that our family eats. The goal isn't to have hundreds of recipes, but simply to have the food we love and that matches our busy lives.
We also write another website about marriage and relationships titled The Couple Project.